Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Camper 46089

Discount Camper Women's 46089 Laura Boot

Perfect boots for tall skinny girlsBy AlfiaI have flat narrow foot and skinny calf, and Camper boots are just fine for me - easy to slip in and out even without opening ankle zipper. I wouldn't mind if they were even more narrow, but it is my problem, not boots'. They are right up to my knee (I am 174 cm tall with long legs) and don't look odd like most of the boots which hardly reach the middle of my calf while being claimed to be knee-high. I think Laura boots are perfect for tall skinny girls like me. Probably, they will look strange on petite ladies. My friend liked the boots and wanted to order a pair for herself. She is not fat at all and has average legs and wide feet with high arch, but it was difficult for her to put them on. Just in case, for size 40 calf circumference at the top - 38 cm (39 cm for size 41), ankle circumference - 30 (31cm for size 41). You see, not a big difference between calf and ankle, that is why they look a bit bulky. At the picture it looks like they are skinny at the ankle, but they are not. They don't look dressy and make very casual look, and it is exactly what I wanted. Brown is darker than on the picture, it is almost chocolate and looks much better than on the photo. The boots will replace my old riding boots. I think blue skinny jeans or country-stile skirt, bulky cream sweater with short sleeve, and long gloves will make the perfect look with the boots.Campers run small!! I am 9.5AA and ordered size 40 in black. Normally I go half or one size down on purpose because my feet are VERY narrow. It wasn't my first Camper and I'm aware that they run small and tried Laura sandals in 40 at the local store. Laura sandals in 40 just fine for me. But Laura boots were a bit small, and I had to re-order 41 in brown. So, if you are size 9.5-10, order 41. Happily, I loved brown even more! Black boots look more classy and definitely more versatile. Brown gives more funky and casual look.0 of people found the following review helpful. »» Read more about Camper Women's 46089 Laura Boot.

Price: $419.95 » Get Your DiscountBuy



No comments:

Post a Comment