Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TSUBO Drilon

Buying cheap TSUBO Women's Drilon Sneaker

Great!By TaetraJust bought these yesterday; the fit perfectly! I did order half a size up though.They look perfect, better than the picture shown, honestly. When I put them on for the first time, I marveled at how they fit; they conformed to my feet well, are very light, and the heel is sturdy.Walked and wore them for a few hours, not a bad thing to saw about them. The platform in front isn't hard like other shoes; it's soft like a sneaker. I could actually feel the ground underneath my toes! Quite a profound feeling having that comfort.I highly recommend these shoes; spendy, but worth every dime.0 of people found the following review helpful. »» Read more about TSUBO Women's Drilon Sneaker.

Price: $110.00 » Get Your DiscountBuy



No comments:

Post a Comment