Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fergie Pepper

Where can I buy a Fergie Women's Pepper Gladiator Sandal

Surprisingly very comfortable! Gorgeous sandals!!By P. CannonThese are Hot Sexy sandals! I love that they are adjustable with real buckles so you can loosen or tighten where needed. Are they high? YES VERY HIGH! Are they comfortable? YES! I'm not sure why but these don't hurt my feet at all and my feet are very wide. They do run true to size, I went up half a size as I usually do in high heels but these would have been fine in my usual size, I just like a little extra room for gel inserts and my wide feet. They take some getting use too because they are very high, they make me 6'2'' but they really don't hurt for some reason, very surprising! They are a little slippery on the sole so be careful and rough up the bottom so you don't slide and break your neck! They are well balanced and easy to walk in despite the height but if your not use to very high heels wear them inside till you get use to them, even if you never make it out the door in them your man will thank you for these shoes! The leather is very soft and beautiful, just gorgeous shoes! I got black but may have to have the brown too!0 of 1 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more about Fergie Women's Pepper Gladiator Sandal.

Price: $129.95 » Get Your DiscountBuy



No comments:

Post a Comment