Tuesday, May 24, 2011

STEVEN by Steve Madden Durann

Excellent STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Durann Open-Toe Clog

The perfect open toe clogBy NCshoegirlI love these open toe clogs from Steve Madden. Originally I ordered a 'knock off' style but quickly sent them back (to another site) due to unmatching toe hole size, crooked stitching, etc. These arrived and the quality is great. I did find them narrow, so would recommend sizing up. I am a 8.5 and got the 9 (only whole sizes available) and it fit well. I liked the narrowness, it helps keep the shoe on and in place. The rivets were evenly spaced around the shoe and the leather has a 'rustic' look to it. The heel is high, but stable. I recommend this shoe!0 of 1 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more about STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Durann Open-Toe Clog.

Price: $149.00 - $149.95 » Get Your DiscountBuy



No comments:

Post a Comment