Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Steve Madden Chelseey

Excellent Steve Madden Women's Chelseey Ankle Boot

My new boots - shoesBy candy candyI love this shoes, they are really amazing, I look taller, thinner and sexier. They are very confortable, a lot of room in the toe and the size is exactly my size, a perfect 37.5. They are a little slippery so I wear them with "Kneehighs Sandalfoot Silk Reflections" By Hanes, otherwise you could feel them unconfortable. You could find this Kneehighs Sandalfoot in Amazon too.I receive a lot of good comments when a wear it. I used with blue and black jeans, skinny jeans and even leggins ... You must buy these... You will love them are very hot and fashion.Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Silky Sheer Sandalfoot Kneehighs 6-Pack!0 of people found the following review helpful. »» Read more about Steve Madden Women's Chelseey Ankle Boot.

Price: $129.00 - $129.95 » Get Your DiscountBuy



No comments:

Post a Comment